State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices discussed legal issues of pharmaceutical industry at conference organized by Vedomosti newspaper
The annual conference dedicated to Legal issues of the pharmaceutical industry took place in Moscow on September 18, 2018.
Irina Pshenichnaya, Deputy Head of the Institute’s Legal Department delivered a speech at the roundtable ‘Legal regulation of pharmaceutical circulation and its application on the EAEU market.’
The speaker delivered a presentation on pharmaceutical inspections in the Eurasian Economic Union. She described the rules of pharmaceutical inspections and issues to be regulated at the national level, including the structure of the pharmaceutical inspectorate and timeframes allowed for each stage of the pharmaceutical inspection. Irina demonstrated the documentation flow chart during a typical pharmaceutical inspection and explained the system of mutual recognition of GMP certificates of EAEU manufacturers.
“Since it is necessary to harmonize the national legislation regulating pharmaceutical circulation in line with the EAEC laws, conferences like this allow professionals to openly discuss and exchange views on significant matters,” Irina Pshenichnaya commented.
- The Formulary of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers by SID & GP is a tool much in demand by the industry
- A business meeting between the EAEU’s ISPE and the senior management of ISPE was held in Dublin
- Based on the results for 2018, 0.11% is the share of the drugs imported from Latin America
- The Russian GMP inspectorate signed an Agreement on Cooperation with the Cuban CECMED
- The Russian «Data Integrity & Computer System Validation» Guidelines were presented at the ISPE session