State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices discussed legal issues of pharmaceutical industry at conference organized by Vedomosti newspaper
The annual conference dedicated to Legal issues of the pharmaceutical industry took place in Moscow on September 18, 2018.
Irina Pshenichnaya, Deputy Head of the Institute’s Legal Department delivered a speech at the roundtable ‘Legal regulation of pharmaceutical circulation and its application on the EAEU market.’
The speaker delivered a presentation on pharmaceutical inspections in the Eurasian Economic Union. She described the rules of pharmaceutical inspections and issues to be regulated at the national level, including the structure of the pharmaceutical inspectorate and timeframes allowed for each stage of the pharmaceutical inspection. Irina demonstrated the documentation flow chart during a typical pharmaceutical inspection and explained the system of mutual recognition of GMP certificates of EAEU manufacturers.
“Since it is necessary to harmonize the national legislation regulating pharmaceutical circulation in line with the EAEC laws, conferences like this allow professionals to openly discuss and exchange views on significant matters,” Irina Pshenichnaya commented.
- SID & GP took part in a Conference in honor of the EMA’s 25th Anniversary
- Industry solidarity in training of pharmaceutical personnel
- Expert of FSI “SID & GP” spoke at P-MEC China Webinar
- Pharmaceutical experts have outlined new ways of effective cooperation within the EAEU. The pandemic has expedited important decisions making in forming a single market
- GMP-Conference: An array of country flags came to visit us at the GMP workshop