Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28. «The CIS: to preserve good – the best to enrich. The medicines and medical products market». Where the head of the international cooperation department of the FSI «SID & GP» Mikhail Morozov delivered a report on «Current issues of GMP in framework of a unified market».
During the speech, issues of norms and rules for conducting GMP inspections by the EAEU countries, mutual recognition of the results of inspections in the EAEU and international practices in this direction were raised. The issues of interaction between GMP regulators of the EAEU countries, as well as training programmes, including in the framework of WHO educational programs, which are carried out by the FSI «SID & GP», were highlighted.
- The workshop «Risk analysis in planning of validation at pharmaceutical manufacture»
- Fifty experts of the pharmaceutical industry took part in the the expert-advisory workshop «Requirements and application of GMP rules for API manufacture»
- A meeting with the professor of the Sechenov University was held in the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices
- A meeting of the Council for Professional Qualification in Pharmacy was held in Moscow
- SID & GP – being ahead of time