Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28. «The CIS: to preserve good – the best to enrich. The medicines and medical products market». Where the head of the international cooperation department of the FSI «SID & GP» Mikhail Morozov delivered a report on «Current issues of GMP in framework of a unified market».
During the speech, issues of norms and rules for conducting GMP inspections by the EAEU countries, mutual recognition of the results of inspections in the EAEU and international practices in this direction were raised. The issues of interaction between GMP regulators of the EAEU countries, as well as training programmes, including in the framework of WHO educational programs, which are carried out by the FSI «SID & GP», were highlighted.
- The Formulary of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers by SID & GP is a tool much in demand by the industry
- A business meeting between the EAEU’s ISPE and the senior management of ISPE was held in Dublin
- Based on the results for 2018, 0.11% is the share of the drugs imported from Latin America
- The Russian GMP inspectorate signed an Agreement on Cooperation with the Cuban CECMED
- The Russian «Data Integrity & Computer System Validation» Guidelines were presented at the ISPE session