Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28. «The CIS: to preserve good – the best to enrich. The medicines and medical products market». Where the head of the international cooperation department of the FSI «SID & GP» Mikhail Morozov delivered a report on «Current issues of GMP in framework of a unified market».
During the speech, issues of norms and rules for conducting GMP inspections by the EAEU countries, mutual recognition of the results of inspections in the EAEU and international practices in this direction were raised. The issues of interaction between GMP regulators of the EAEU countries, as well as training programmes, including in the framework of WHO educational programs, which are carried out by the FSI «SID & GP», were highlighted.
- Russia will be able to join PIC/S and break into new pharmaceutical markets
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
- «SID & GP» specialists held the advanced training course at the premises of SPbSRIVS
- Director of the SID & GP dispels myths about Russian medicines
- Try on the role of the GMP-inspector