Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28. «The CIS: to preserve good – the best to enrich. The medicines and medical products market». Where the head of the international cooperation department of the FSI «SID & GP» Mikhail Morozov delivered a report on «Current issues of GMP in framework of a unified market».
During the speech, issues of norms and rules for conducting GMP inspections by the EAEU countries, mutual recognition of the results of inspections in the EAEU and international practices in this direction were raised. The issues of interaction between GMP regulators of the EAEU countries, as well as training programmes, including in the framework of WHO educational programs, which are carried out by the FSI «SID & GP», were highlighted.
- Director of “SID&GP” has introduced the statistics of identified non-conformities in the registration dossier
- SID&GP Director took part in the meeting dedicated to pharmaceutical manufacturing localization in the Ryazan region
- Russian GMP-Inspectorate. Summary of “Pharma-2020”
- SID & GP took part in a Conference in honor of the EMA’s 25th Anniversary
- Industry solidarity in training of pharmaceutical personnel