Speech at the conference of CIS member States
An international conference of the CIS member states was held in Moscow on June 28. «The CIS: to preserve good – the best to enrich. The medicines and medical products market». Where the head of the international cooperation department of the FSI «SID & GP» Mikhail Morozov delivered a report on «Current issues of GMP in framework of a unified market».
During the speech, issues of norms and rules for conducting GMP inspections by the EAEU countries, mutual recognition of the results of inspections in the EAEU and international practices in this direction were raised. The issues of interaction between GMP regulators of the EAEU countries, as well as training programmes, including in the framework of WHO educational programs, which are carried out by the FSI «SID & GP», were highlighted.
- Focal Questions of the Semashko Russian Pharmaceutical Forum
- Vladislav Shestakov, Director, FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” spoke at the inauguration of the scientific and practical conference “REGLEK 2022”
- The finale of the GxP Fest intentional student festival rounded off in Moscow
- Delegation of the FSI “SID & GP”, Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, paid tribute to the soldiers killed in the Great Patriotic War
- N.A. Semashko Russian Pharmaceutical Forum: The principal platform for pharma networking is getting a new name