SID & GP together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU) have taken up development of drugs for children
This day in the morning, the 2nd annual Moscow city conference dedicated to the topical issues of clinical pharmacology and pediatrics «The Drug and the Children» was started in Moscow.
Within implementation of the activities of the «Childhood’s Decade» program, Minpromtorg of Russia, the Ministry of Health of Russia and Rospotrebnadzor were authorized to prepare suggestions on organization of manufacture of 3 new vaccines within the Russian Federation territory. Besides, the plan of events includes drafting suggestions on organization of manufacture of vaccines for chickenpox, rotaviral and hemophilic infections in the country. Proactive efforts are being applied in these areas. For instance, speaking at the opening ceremony of the thematic conference «The Drug and the Children», the Director of SID & GP Mr. Vladislav Shestakov talked about the project which is now being implemented by the Institute led by him together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University within fulfillment of the governmental task for 2109: «We have signed an agreement on cooperation with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University with the provisions of joint implementation of projects in the field of development of drugs for children. On obtainment of 2 drugs from the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, our laboratories started to work on suppositories.»
Emphasizing the experience of foreign colleagues manufacturing vaccines for chickenpox and the rotaviral infection, the sites of which are often inspected by SID & GP, Mr. Vladislav Shestakov expressed a hope that foreign companies manufacturing such types of drugs will become more proactive in localizing their manufacture within the territory of Russia, and Russian sites will give special consideration to development of original drugs for baby patients.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest