SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
On September 6, 2018 Vladislav Shestakov – Deputy Head of the Russian Inspectorate, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade – was on a business tour in Italy.
As part of the trip, he visited the Fedegari production facility, where Vladislav Shestakov had a professional meeting with Giuseppe Fedegari (Head of the Fedegari Group), Gilbert Ferraroli (CEO of the company Fedegari), Pierre Winnipins (founder of the No Deviation), and Yaroslav Anfossi (Fedegari’s sales manager).
The parties discussed opportunities of organizing educational and training workshops for inspectorates of the two countries.
‘The Russian GMP-inspectorate complies with the norms and rules of countries that enjoy high quality control system: we are making every effort to create a trustworthy image of our inspectors and secure global outreach. These days it is vital to exchange experience and discuss existing opportunities for development and interaction. The “Pharma 2030” strategy has an ambitious goal to increase export potential tenfold. We are strengthening interaction between international regulators, which will contribute to enhancement of export capacity of both countries,’ said Vladislav Shestakov.
Deputy Head of the Russian inspectorate suggested scheduling an educational workshop on aseptic manufacturing for GMP inspectors of Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia in either Russia or Italy. Thematic seminars for international inspectorates should be planned on an ongoing basis.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary