Seminar on 04-05 September 2017 «Regulatory requirements to water quality for pharmaceutical use and to water treatment systems»
04-05 September 2017 Federal State Institution «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducts the Educational Seminar «Regulatory requirements to water quality for pharmaceutical use and to water treatment systems».
The seminar is aimed at obtaining knowledge in the field of regulatory requirements, design, launching, qualification and risk analysis of water treatment systems.
The following topics will be offered to the participants:
- Regulatory requirements to water quality for pharmaceutical use and to water treatment systems.
- Stages of obtaining water of a pharmaceutical class and a system for the water production VO (purified water), VDI (water for injection).
- Features of the design of storage and distribution systems for VO and VDI.
- Features of water treatment system validation.
- Risk-oriented approach in the design, validation and operation of water treatment systems.
The seminar is conducted by Yakimenko Svetlana Ivanovna, leading engineer-technologist of the JSC NPK “Mediana-Filter” on design and launching of pharmaceutical water treatment systems. Has 12 years of experience in pharmaceutical production.
Venue: to be confirmed
Contact person: Ekaterina Ryzhikova
Phone: +7 (915) 455-65-78
- The volume of Indian drugs in the Russian market was $770 mln in 2018
- Mr. Vladislav Shestakov called for taking a quantum leap in GLP
- Interaction points were discussed by SID & GP with EDQM
- The inspection of the foreign pharmaceutical company registering its drug product in Kazakhstan was carried out by the Russian Inspectorate
- 157 license holders out of 189 manufacturing sites have received a GMP-certificate following the procedure of filing an application