Seminar 27-28 September 2017 «Pharmaceutical quality system. Documentation principles. Assessment of Suppliers
FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducts the educational seminar «Pharmaceutical quality system. Documentation principles. Assessment of Suppliers» (18 academic hours).
The Seminar will cover the following topics:
Day 1, 27 September 2017
- Pharmaceutical quality system in the framework of ICH Q10 document requirements.
- GMP requirements to documentation in pharmaceutical production.
- Dossier on series. Requirements, structure, communication and archiving rules.
- Approaches to the organization of technology transfer.
Day 2, 28 September 2017
- Organization of self-inspection process at a pharmaceutical enterprise.
- Work with claims and production recalls.
- Contractual work (outsourcing).
- Evaluation and assessment of suppliers and contract executors, conducting audits.
Seminar is conducted by:
Perezhogina Elena Anatolievna, Leading Specialist of the Second category of the Expertise Department, FSI «SID & GP»;
Zhilin Aleksey Vladimirovich, Leading Specialist of the Medicines production inspection Department, FSI «SID & GP»;
Smirnov Vladimir Alekseevich, Leading Specialist of the Medicines production inspection Department, FSI «SID & GP».
Venue: to be confirmed
Contact person: Ekaterina Ryzhikova
Phone: +7 (915) 455-65-78
- Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
- New venue for the III All-Russia GMP Conference
- Celebrating winners of the Second All-Russia GxP Summit
- The competitive stage of the II All-Russian GxP-Summit with international participation took place in Sochi
- Participation in the XV conference «Actual problems of quality assurance of medicinal and medical care»