Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement
Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement. Such a support measure is implemented within the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry» for 2013-2020. The state aid measures are aimed at stimulating investment activities of Russian manufacturers to create, expand and revamp their facilities.
A list of projects subject to subsidies granting to pharmaceutical and medical industry companies is as follows:
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616939/);
- organization of manufacture of medicinal drugs and (or) pharmaceutical ingredients (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616940/);
- development of improved equivalents for innovative medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6987532/);
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of implantable medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616912/);
- organization of manufacture of medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616913/);
Experts of FSI «SID & GP» are open for providing clarifications on the procedure and terms of subsidizing. For this, send e-mails to: email@example.com.
- Russia will be able to join PIC/S and break into new pharmaceutical markets
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
- «SID & GP» specialists held the advanced training course at the premises of SPbSRIVS
- Director of the SID & GP dispels myths about Russian medicines
- Try on the role of the GMP-inspector