Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement
Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement. Such a support measure is implemented within the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry» for 2013-2020. The state aid measures are aimed at stimulating investment activities of Russian manufacturers to create, expand and revamp their facilities.
A list of projects subject to subsidies granting to pharmaceutical and medical industry companies is as follows:
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616939/);
- organization of manufacture of medicinal drugs and (or) pharmaceutical ingredients (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616940/);
- development of improved equivalents for innovative medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6987532/);
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of implantable medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616912/);
- organization of manufacture of medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616913/);
Experts of FSI «SID & GP» are open for providing clarifications on the procedure and terms of subsidizing. For this, send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SID & GP took part in a Conference in honor of the EMA’s 25th Anniversary
- Industry solidarity in training of pharmaceutical personnel
- Expert of FSI “SID & GP” spoke at P-MEC China Webinar
- Pharmaceutical experts have outlined new ways of effective cooperation within the EAEU. The pandemic has expedited important decisions making in forming a single market
- GMP-Conference: An array of country flags came to visit us at the GMP workshop