Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement
Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement. Such a support measure is implemented within the state program of the Russian Federation «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry» for 2013-2020. The state aid measures are aimed at stimulating investment activities of Russian manufacturers to create, expand and revamp their facilities.
A list of projects subject to subsidies granting to pharmaceutical and medical industry companies is as follows:
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616939/);
- organization of manufacture of medicinal drugs and (or) pharmaceutical ingredients (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616940/);
- development of improved equivalents for innovative medicinal drugs (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6987532/);
- organization and carrying-out of clinical trials of implantable medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616912/);
- organization of manufacture of medical devices (see details at https://gisp.gov.ru/support-measures/list/6616913/);
Experts of FSI «SID & GP» are open for providing clarifications on the procedure and terms of subsidizing. For this, send e-mails to: email@example.com.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest