Russia will be able to join PIC/S and break into new pharmaceutical markets
During the meeting, the PIC/S officials Committee positively assessed the application to join PIC/S prepared by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare of the Russian Federation. From now on, Russia can submit the application to obtain the status of a PIC/S regular member.
Today PIC/S is truly global in nature and is represented by professionals from all continents – Europe, Asia, America, Africa and Australia. Fifty-two regulatory bodies from 50 countries have already joined the informal association of the Co-operation Scheme. Several countries, including Armenia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are currently undergoing the procedure of joining the Co-operation Scheme. PIC/S partners are international organizations such as the World Health Organization, the United Nations Children’s Fund UNISEF, the European Medicines Agency and the European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines.
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
- «SID & GP» specialists held the advanced training course at the premises of SPbSRIVS
- Director of the SID & GP dispels myths about Russian medicines
- Try on the role of the GMP-inspector
- The suspense of the IV GMP Conference has been revealed