Receiving of honoree prize “For positive impact” from the publication house “Pharmvestnik”
February 15, 2018 during the celebration of the 24th anniversary of the publication house, “Pharmvestnik” the presentation of honoree prize “For positive impact” was held, in the framework of which the most influential companies and persons of the pharmaceutical industry are traditionally brought into sharp focus.
The choice of the winners of the rating is based on the results of an independent study of the opinions of experts that determine the most influential parties of the industry. This year, more than 500 experts from the professional community were interviewed.
Experts who participated in the survey voted for Vladislav Shestakov as the most influential person in the development of GMP in Russian and international pharmaceutical industries.
We appreciate such a high recognition of the activity of the Director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. We also express gratitude for the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and personally Deputy Minister Sergei Anatolyevich Tsyb.
- Leading world regulatory agencies discussed the future of remote GMP inspections at ISPE Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Summit
- Competition announcement for the best symbol of the GxP Academy
- The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise was established on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”
- The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
- The Opening of the GxP Academy unites regulators from the EAEU countries.