Receiving of honoree prize “For positive impact” from the publication house “Pharmvestnik”
February 15, 2018 during the celebration of the 24th anniversary of the publication house, “Pharmvestnik” the presentation of honoree prize “For positive impact” was held, in the framework of which the most influential companies and persons of the pharmaceutical industry are traditionally brought into sharp focus.
The choice of the winners of the rating is based on the results of an independent study of the opinions of experts that determine the most influential parties of the industry. This year, more than 500 experts from the professional community were interviewed.
Experts who participated in the survey voted for Vladislav Shestakov as the most influential person in the development of GMP in Russian and international pharmaceutical industries.
We appreciate such a high recognition of the activity of the Director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. We also express gratitude for the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and personally Deputy Minister Sergei Anatolyevich Tsyb.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest