Receiving of honoree prize “For positive impact” from the publication house “Pharmvestnik”
February 15, 2018 during the celebration of the 24th anniversary of the publication house, “Pharmvestnik” the presentation of honoree prize “For positive impact” was held, in the framework of which the most influential companies and persons of the pharmaceutical industry are traditionally brought into sharp focus.
The choice of the winners of the rating is based on the results of an independent study of the opinions of experts that determine the most influential parties of the industry. This year, more than 500 experts from the professional community were interviewed.
Experts who participated in the survey voted for Vladislav Shestakov as the most influential person in the development of GMP in Russian and international pharmaceutical industries.
We appreciate such a high recognition of the activity of the Director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. We also express gratitude for the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and personally Deputy Minister Sergei Anatolyevich Tsyb.
- Participating in the launch of «Takeda» production line for the Ixazomib in Yaroslavl
- GMP inspections master class Best Practices Day at the III All-Russia GMP Conference
- Summing up the results of the participation of the FSI “SID & GP” in “Russian corporate games-2018”
- Agenda Announced for The III ALL-RUSSIA GMP CONFERENCE
- Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate