Receiving of honoree prize “For positive impact” from the publication house “Pharmvestnik”
February 15, 2018 during the celebration of the 24th anniversary of the publication house, “Pharmvestnik” the presentation of honoree prize “For positive impact” was held, in the framework of which the most influential companies and persons of the pharmaceutical industry are traditionally brought into sharp focus.
The choice of the winners of the rating is based on the results of an independent study of the opinions of experts that determine the most influential parties of the industry. This year, more than 500 experts from the professional community were interviewed.
Experts who participated in the survey voted for Vladislav Shestakov as the most influential person in the development of GMP in Russian and international pharmaceutical industries.
We appreciate such a high recognition of the activity of the Director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. We also express gratitude for the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and personally Deputy Minister Sergei Anatolyevich Tsyb.
- Representatives of FSI «SID & GP» of Minpromtorg of Russia took part in the workshop dedicated to automation of the pharmaceutical industry
- Russian pharmaceutical and medical industry companies can be subsidized for partial reimbursement
- PharmaPharm: a community of experts was started at the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices
- Representatives of FSI «SID & GP» of Minpromtorg of Russia were present at the opening ceremony of a new workshop of the Nearmedic company
- The Director of FSI «SID & GP» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia Mr. Vladislav Shestakov took part in the XI Eurasian Economic Forum