On June 27-29, 2017 the II International scientific and practical conference on current issues of development, production and application of radiopharmaceuticals Radiopharma-2017 was held in Moscow.
Key topics of the Conference included:
- innovation in development of radiopharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients for radiopharmaceuticals and equipment;
- radiochemical technology in radiopharmaceuticals production;
- radionuclide diagnostic and therapy. Personalized medicine – theranostics with the use of nuclear medicine technology. Radionuclide research in pediatrics;
- pharmaceutical development and preclinical development of radiopharmaceuticals. Quality control methods during pharmaceutical development, production and medical use;
- professional training in universities, postgraduate education in radiopharmacy and nuclear medicine. Opportunities and feasibility of inclusion in continuing medical education;
- quality control of radiopharmaceuticals.
Particular attention was given to building quality system of radiopharmaceutical production. Egor Rybakov, a expert of the Department for Pharmaceutical Production Inspection, spoke about preparation for and conducting inspections, the main deviations revealed in the process of inspecting, provided some figures and shared work plans for the near future.
The main objective of the conference is to organize a meeting of representatives of research organizations, medical centers, healthcare facilities, developers and producers of radiopharmaceuticals, who work in the realm of development and introduction of latest technology of nuclear medicine into clinical practice.
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and company Sandoz held the first online forum on biotechnologies
- The SID&GP under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducted the first online inspection of Roche’s manufacturing site
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed