On June 27-29, 2017 the II International scientific and practical conference on current issues of development, production and application of radiopharmaceuticals Radiopharma-2017 was held in Moscow.
Key topics of the Conference included:
- innovation in development of radiopharmaceuticals, active pharmaceutical ingredients for radiopharmaceuticals and equipment;
- radiochemical technology in radiopharmaceuticals production;
- radionuclide diagnostic and therapy. Personalized medicine – theranostics with the use of nuclear medicine technology. Radionuclide research in pediatrics;
- pharmaceutical development and preclinical development of radiopharmaceuticals. Quality control methods during pharmaceutical development, production and medical use;
- professional training in universities, postgraduate education in radiopharmacy and nuclear medicine. Opportunities and feasibility of inclusion in continuing medical education;
- quality control of radiopharmaceuticals.
Particular attention was given to building quality system of radiopharmaceutical production. Egor Rybakov, a expert of the Department for Pharmaceutical Production Inspection, spoke about preparation for and conducting inspections, the main deviations revealed in the process of inspecting, provided some figures and shared work plans for the near future.
The main objective of the conference is to organize a meeting of representatives of research organizations, medical centers, healthcare facilities, developers and producers of radiopharmaceuticals, who work in the realm of development and introduction of latest technology of nuclear medicine into clinical practice.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary