Presentation in the framework of XIX All-Russian Conference «PharmMedObraschenie 2017»
16-17 October 2017 XIX All-Russian Conference «PharmMedObraschenie 2017» took place in Moscow. During the conference, a plenary meeting and round tables on the quality control of medicines, state control over the conduct of clinical trials, expertise and registration of medicines in the Russian Federation and on the EAEU territory, improvement of the procurement system for medical products for state and municipal needs, registration and control for circulation of medical devices, including in terms of a risk-based approach application, have been held.
The conference was attended by representatives of federal and regional legislative and executive bodies of the Russian Federation, specialized foreign regulatory bodies and international organizations, research and public organizations, professional associations, wholesale and retail organizations and manufacturers of medical products.
Within the framework of the session «Quality of medicines as one of the key components of ensuring citizens’ rights on quality medicinal care» Vladislav Shestakov, Director of FSI «SID and GP», made a presentation «GMP standards. Results of medicines manufacturers inspections», in which he announced the latest data on the inspection of foreign sites, as well as provided statistics on the revealed non-conformities with GMP rules for 2016-2017.
- Working trip of the FSI “SID & GP” employees together with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- The delegation of the FSI “SID & GP” took part in the conference “India Pharma 2018”
- Voting for the best symbol of GMP-conference is opened
- Interview on a stage with Vladislav Shestakov
- Presentation at the 1st All-Russian Scientific and Educational Congress with international participation “Oncoradiology, Radiodiagnosis and Therapy”