Presentation in the framework of the second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership
The second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership (IFEP) took place in Yerevan, Armenia, on October 5-7, 2017. Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Forum, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Ara Abrahamyan; Chairman of the Eurasian Economic Commission Board Tigran Sarkisyan; Prime Minister of Armenia Karen Karapetyan; Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov; Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus Vitaliy Vovk; First Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other high-ranking representatives of the government, business community, as well as various experts, leaders, novators, businessmen from different countries participated in the event. The key topic of the second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership was «Industrial Integration and Expanding of Export & Import capacities of Eurasian Partnership countries».
Vladislav Shestakov, Director of FSI «SID and GP», made a report on the possibilities of global associations integrating applying the example of inspectors’ interaction on the Eurasian territory. Influence of regulatory harmonization on industrial integration was the report thesis. The presentation took place within the framework of the session «Medical Industry and Industrial Integration in the Eurasian space» of the Forum on October 6.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore