Presentation in the framework of the second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership
The second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership (IFEP) took place in Yerevan, Armenia, on October 5-7, 2017. Chairman of the Organizing Committee of the Forum, UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Ara Abrahamyan; Chairman of the Eurasian Economic Commission Board Tigran Sarkisyan; Prime Minister of Armenia Karen Karapetyan; Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation Denis Manturov; Minister of Industry of the Republic of Belarus Vitaliy Vovk; First Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other high-ranking representatives of the government, business community, as well as various experts, leaders, novators, businessmen from different countries participated in the event. The key topic of the second International Forum of Eurasian Partnership was «Industrial Integration and Expanding of Export & Import capacities of Eurasian Partnership countries».
Vladislav Shestakov, Director of FSI «SID and GP», made a report on the possibilities of global associations integrating applying the example of inspectors’ interaction on the Eurasian territory. Influence of regulatory harmonization on industrial integration was the report thesis. The presentation took place within the framework of the session «Medical Industry and Industrial Integration in the Eurasian space» of the Forum on October 6.
- Russia will be able to join PIC/S and break into new pharmaceutical markets
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
- «SID & GP» specialists held the advanced training course at the premises of SPbSRIVS
- Director of the SID & GP dispels myths about Russian medicines
- Try on the role of the GMP-inspector