Presentation in the framework of annual conference ISPE in San Diego
31 October Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head on academic work of the Educational Centre of FSI «SID & GP», gave a presentation in the framework of the outstanding annual ISPE event, which has taken place from 29 October until 01 November 2017 in San Diego.
Reference. Annual conference and exhibition ISPE-2017 «Promoting Innovations for Improving Patient Therapy» is an expert platform for the latest ideas and complex issues solutions of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, which is aimed at the professional development of industry professionals and includes open discussions with regulators and experts in the field of pharmaceuticals and biomedicine.
Presentation of Vladimir Orlov has been devoted to the results of foreign medicines manufacturers inspections over 2016-2017, conducted by the Russian Inspectorate. Within 2 sessions on regulatory landscape changing and global regulatory trends, the detailed analysis of key non-conformities upon the inspections results has been performed, as well as statistics on conducted inspections including by world countries, issued certificates and non-conformities according GMP rules.
More about the conference: https://ispe.org/
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest
- Director of FSI “SID & GP” participated in the RegLek EAEU 2021 plenary session
- 41 works took part in the competition for the best symbol of the GxP Academy