Presentation in the framework of annual conference ISPE in San Diego
31 October Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head on academic work of the Educational Centre of FSI «SID & GP», gave a presentation in the framework of the outstanding annual ISPE event, which has taken place from 29 October until 01 November 2017 in San Diego.
Reference. Annual conference and exhibition ISPE-2017 «Promoting Innovations for Improving Patient Therapy» is an expert platform for the latest ideas and complex issues solutions of the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry, which is aimed at the professional development of industry professionals and includes open discussions with regulators and experts in the field of pharmaceuticals and biomedicine.
Presentation of Vladimir Orlov has been devoted to the results of foreign medicines manufacturers inspections over 2016-2017, conducted by the Russian Inspectorate. Within 2 sessions on regulatory landscape changing and global regulatory trends, the detailed analysis of key non-conformities upon the inspections results has been performed, as well as statistics on conducted inspections including by world countries, issued certificates and non-conformities according GMP rules.
More about the conference: https://ispe.org/
- Russia will be able to join PIC/S and break into new pharmaceutical markets
- Mutual trust is the fundamental principle of building relationships between the EAEU member countries
- «SID & GP» specialists held the advanced training course at the premises of SPbSRIVS
- Director of the SID & GP dispels myths about Russian medicines
- Try on the role of the GMP-inspector