Presentation at the XIII Summit on Spanish pharmaceutical inspections
On June 7-8, 2018, Santander, Spain, hosted the XIII Summit on Spanish pharmaceutical inspections. This forum for Spanish royal regulators convenes once every 18 months.
The summit is aimed at seamless education of inspectors of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS), Health Departments of Autonomous Communities, and healthcare and social experts who conduct inspections under the jurisdiction of the Technical Supervisory Board (TSB).
This year the Summit focused on the below subjects:
– Manufacturing and preparation of pharmaceutical products
– Pharmaceutical and clinical research
– Healthcare products and cosmetics
– Pharmaceutical and API distribution
– Combating illegalities
The only foreign speaker who received an invitation to the Summit was Anastasia Sokolova, an international project coordinator of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices. She delivered a presentation on ‘Russian GMP inspections: past, present, future’ and demonstrated a digital poster ‘Russian GMP Inspectorate’. All materials were prepared and presented in the Spanish language.
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Computerized systems validation. Maintenance of their validated status» to be held on 15-16 November, 2018
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Water-treatment in pharmaceutical production in view of up-to-date regulatory requirements and trends» to be held on 8-9 November, 2018
- Representatives of FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» took part in the GEP-Russia International Conference in Moscow
- Delegates of FSI «SID & GP» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia with an official visit to Singapore towards experience sharing
- Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection