Presentation at the XIII Summit on Spanish pharmaceutical inspections
On June 7-8, 2018, Santander, Spain, hosted the XIII Summit on Spanish pharmaceutical inspections. This forum for Spanish royal regulators convenes once every 18 months.
The summit is aimed at seamless education of inspectors of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Medical Devices (AEMPS), Health Departments of Autonomous Communities, and healthcare and social experts who conduct inspections under the jurisdiction of the Technical Supervisory Board (TSB).
This year the Summit focused on the below subjects:
– Manufacturing and preparation of pharmaceutical products
– Pharmaceutical and clinical research
– Healthcare products and cosmetics
– Pharmaceutical and API distribution
– Combating illegalities
The only foreign speaker who received an invitation to the Summit was Anastasia Sokolova, an international project coordinator of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices. She delivered a presentation on ‘Russian GMP inspections: past, present, future’ and demonstrated a digital poster ‘Russian GMP Inspectorate’. All materials were prepared and presented in the Spanish language.
- Registration for the VII All-Russian GMP Conference is opened
- ISPE Eurasian Economic Union Affiliate turns two. Contribution by the FSI “SID & GP” to the progress of the domestic pharmaceutical industry
- Focal Questions of the Semashko Russian Pharmaceutical Forum
- Vladislav Shestakov, Director, FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” spoke at the inauguration of the scientific and practical conference “REGLEK 2022”
- The finale of the GxP Fest intentional student festival rounded off in Moscow