Presentation at the 1st All-Russian Scientific and Educational Congress with international participation “Oncoradiology, Radiodiagnosis and Therapy”
On February 16-17, 2018, the 1st All-Russia Scientific and Educational Congress with international participation “ONCORADIOLOGY, RADIODIAGNOSIS AND THERAPY” was held in Moscow. That was a unique and long-awaited event in the medical scientific community of Russia, as the Congress brought together leading specialists in the relevant fields of medicine, including the specialty of interventional oncoradiology.
The meeting is a unique event in the development of oncology, as for the first time in Russia all kinds of medical and diagnostic guides related to radiation technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of oncological diseases have been covered, some have never been comprehended so broadly and in detail. The Congress united traditional conferences of various disciplines in oncology, such as: Standards of Radiation Diagnostics in Oncology, Radiation Therapy in Oncology, Medical Physics in Oncology, Interventional Radiology in Oncology, Radionuclide Therapy in Oncology, PET in oncology “.
Within the framework of the event, February 16, 2018, the symposium “International standards of GMP. Implementation of a complex of radiopharmaceuticals in the oncology service” was held, where Vasily Nikitin, a specialist of the Department for Inspection of Medicines of FSI “SID & GP”, made his presentation. Vasily shared his knowledge on the preparation and carrying out of inspections, the main non-conformities found during the inspections, presented figures and shared the work plan of the Russian inspectorate for 2018.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest