Participation in the IPhEB – the International Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology
Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training of the FSI “SID & GP”, took part in the international exhibition and forum on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology IPhEB in St. Petersburg on April 11, 2018.
Vladimir addressed the grand opening of the event with a welcoming speech on behalf of the Director of the Institute Vladislav Shestakov in support of the forum and took part in the main session of the forum dedicated to the PHARMA-2030 strategy. At the plenary of the main session, the participants discussed the innovative development of the pharmaceutical industry, the export potential of Russian producers, the program for supporting full-cycle and local substance manufacturers, the requirements harmonization in the EAEU medicinal products market, GMP certification, the main results of inspections of Russian and foreign to Russia sites, as well as price regulation issues.
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest