Participation in the IPhEB – the International Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology
Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training of the FSI “SID & GP”, took part in the international exhibition and forum on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology IPhEB in St. Petersburg on April 11, 2018.
Vladimir addressed the grand opening of the event with a welcoming speech on behalf of the Director of the Institute Vladislav Shestakov in support of the forum and took part in the main session of the forum dedicated to the PHARMA-2030 strategy. At the plenary of the main session, the participants discussed the innovative development of the pharmaceutical industry, the export potential of Russian producers, the program for supporting full-cycle and local substance manufacturers, the requirements harmonization in the EAEU medicinal products market, GMP certification, the main results of inspections of Russian and foreign to Russia sites, as well as price regulation issues.
- Scale and knowledge – the symbol for the All-Russian GMP-conference is chosen
- Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
- Participation in the opening of a new production line of the full localization cycle in Belgorod
- Russian GMP-inspectorate to visit Japan for the first time
- Foundation stone ceremony of the production facility “IMMUNO-GEM”