Participation in the IPhEB – the International Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology
Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training of the FSI “SID & GP”, took part in the international exhibition and forum on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology IPhEB in St. Petersburg on April 11, 2018.
Vladimir addressed the grand opening of the event with a welcoming speech on behalf of the Director of the Institute Vladislav Shestakov in support of the forum and took part in the main session of the forum dedicated to the PHARMA-2030 strategy. At the plenary of the main session, the participants discussed the innovative development of the pharmaceutical industry, the export potential of Russian producers, the program for supporting full-cycle and local substance manufacturers, the requirements harmonization in the EAEU medicinal products market, GMP certification, the main results of inspections of Russian and foreign to Russia sites, as well as price regulation issues.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary