Participation in the award ceremony – Smartpharma Awards 2018
May 22, 2018 in Moscow, the first prize “Smartpharma Awards 2018” was held. It is designed to support the importance of the profession of Pharmacist in Charge and Pharmacist, as well as identify the best medicines, products, drug manufacturers and pharmacy chains.
At the awarding ceremony in the nomination “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, Illarion Boyko, Deputy Director for Science of the FSI “SID & GP”, presented a special award in the category “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, which was evaluated by several criteria: attractive salary; stability; the opportunity for professional career growth, brand image.
- A meeting of the working group of the Finnish-Russian Intergovernmental Commission for Economic Cooperation was held in Moscow
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018