Participation in the award ceremony – Smartpharma Awards 2018
May 22, 2018 in Moscow, the first prize “Smartpharma Awards 2018” was held. It is designed to support the importance of the profession of Pharmacist in Charge and Pharmacist, as well as identify the best medicines, products, drug manufacturers and pharmacy chains.
At the awarding ceremony in the nomination “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, Illarion Boyko, Deputy Director for Science of the FSI “SID & GP”, presented a special award in the category “Pharmacy Network of the Year”, which was evaluated by several criteria: attractive salary; stability; the opportunity for professional career growth, brand image.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore