Participation in the All-Russian competition «Young analyst»
September 25, 2017 on the basis of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation the final of the III All-Russian competition “Young Analyst” took place. This event was the completion of a semi-annual intellectual marathon, which traditionally attracts young professionals from various professional fields who have one key quality – the desire to think and win.
The general thematic platform of the contest was the topic “Future – 2030. Image and Victory Achievement in the Scientific and Technological Development of Russia”.
701 applications for participation in the competition were received from citizens of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic and Ukraine. The geography of applicants’ residence numbered 131 settlements (cities, urban-type settlements, villages).
By setting a high level of complexity for the first stage task, the least-motivated and analytical-oriented participants had been traditionally dropped out. In connection with this, 77 solutions of the first stage task were submitted for examination.
Each presented solution of the first stage passed a 7-level check on 12 parameters, which allowed to express confidence in sufficient depth and objectivity of the conducted expertise. It should be noted that each presented solution was “smart”, interesting, original. Nevertheless, only 58 authors of the best solutions of the first stage were admitted to the second stage.
On July 7, 2017, on the basis of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation, the second stage of the III All-Russian competition «Young Analyst» took place in the format of a strategic business game. Taking into account the experience of the last year, the participants of the competition admitted to the second stage were distributed among the teams to prepare projects for the strategic game. The principle of forming teams – the general theme of projects as the basis for interaction – contributed to the integration of participants from different cities and organizations.
As a result of the competition, the specialist of the Department of Economics and Analysis of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry of the FSI “SID and GP” Utemova Anastasia Sergeevna took the II place in the nomination “Best Analytical Group”. We congratulate Anastasia on her well-deserved victory and wish her best of luck in her future professional activity.
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Computerized systems validation. Maintenance of their validated status» to be held on 15-16 November, 2018
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Water-treatment in pharmaceutical production in view of up-to-date regulatory requirements and trends» to be held on 8-9 November, 2018
- Representatives of FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» took part in the GEP-Russia International Conference in Moscow
- Delegates of FSI «SID & GP» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia with an official visit to Singapore towards experience sharing
- Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection