Participation in the academic workshop RegLek – EAEU 2018
On May 21-22, experts of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in the academic workshop entitled ‘Inspection and registration of pharmaceutical products in the EAEU’ (RegLek* – EAEU 2018) in Moscow.
The newest approach to the evaluation of impurities in medicines became the keynote of the event.
Natalia Chadova, Head of the Inspection Department of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, spoke in the chapter dedicated to ‘Pharmacopoeia of the EAEU’, describing the main stages of auditing drug registration dossiers during GMP inspections. In her report, Natalia noted a large number of identified deviations in 2017: 266 of which were found critical (8%), 1644 – major (47%), and 1593 were categorized as minor (45%).
Participants of the workshop had an opportunity to discuss most of the deviations revealed in drug registration dossiers with Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the Scientific Training Department, and Aleksy Zhilin, Leading Specialist in the Inspection Department. In addition, the delegates took part in the panel discussion, which also covered GMP-inspections issues.
*RegLek (Pharmaceutical Regulation)
- A meeting of the working group of the Finnish-Russian Intergovernmental Commission for Economic Cooperation was held in Moscow
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018