Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
The X Scientific-Practical Conference “State Regulation and the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry 2018: the continuation of the dialogue” convened in Moscow April 11, 2018. The jubilee Conference touched the issues of the State regulations, new rules in the medicines procurement system, quality control in the production and work process within the EAEU countries.
In the session “Unified approaches to regulating the circulation of medicines in the EAEU countries”, Nataliya Chadova, Head of the department for inspecting and expertise of the production of medicines, FSI “SID & GP”, acted as an expert. At the session participants discussed regulatory processes, a unified information system for the united EAEU pharmaceutical market, GMP-inspection and protection of intellectual property rights in the registration process for the requirements and procedures of the EAEU.
- Good practices in drug quality assurance from development to the consumer
- GMP inspectorates of Russia and Uzbekistan signed an Agreement on Cooperation
- Typical PQS deficiencies found at drug manufacturers: what does a GMP inspection focus on?
- The Russian and the Chinese GMP inspectorates discussed the prospects for cooperation
- SID & GP together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU) have taken up development of drugs for children