Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
The X Scientific-Practical Conference “State Regulation and the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry 2018: the continuation of the dialogue” convened in Moscow April 11, 2018. The jubilee Conference touched the issues of the State regulations, new rules in the medicines procurement system, quality control in the production and work process within the EAEU countries.
In the session “Unified approaches to regulating the circulation of medicines in the EAEU countries”, Nataliya Chadova, Head of the department for inspecting and expertise of the production of medicines, FSI “SID & GP”, acted as an expert. At the session participants discussed regulatory processes, a unified information system for the united EAEU pharmaceutical market, GMP-inspection and protection of intellectual property rights in the registration process for the requirements and procedures of the EAEU.
- Participation in the academic workshop RegLek – EAEU 2018
- Kazakhstan to take part in the 2nd All-Russia GxP summit for college students “Choice of the best. Time forward”
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in a special session of the Legal Forum
- Delegation of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in the Russian Pharmaceutical Forum in St. Petersburg
- The winner of the contest for the best symbol of GMP-conference was awarded