Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
The X Scientific-Practical Conference “State Regulation and the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry 2018: the continuation of the dialogue” convened in Moscow April 11, 2018. The jubilee Conference touched the issues of the State regulations, new rules in the medicines procurement system, quality control in the production and work process within the EAEU countries.
In the session “Unified approaches to regulating the circulation of medicines in the EAEU countries”, Nataliya Chadova, Head of the department for inspecting and expertise of the production of medicines, FSI “SID & GP”, acted as an expert. At the session participants discussed regulatory processes, a unified information system for the united EAEU pharmaceutical market, GMP-inspection and protection of intellectual property rights in the registration process for the requirements and procedures of the EAEU.
- Scale and knowledge – the symbol for the All-Russian GMP-conference is chosen
- Participation in the IPhEB – the International Exhibition on Pharmaceuticals, Engineering and Biotechnology
- Participation in the opening of a new production line of the full localization cycle in Belgorod
- Russian GMP-inspectorate to visit Japan for the first time
- Foundation stone ceremony of the production facility “IMMUNO-GEM”