Participation in the 10th AIPM Scientific-Practical Conference
The X Scientific-Practical Conference “State Regulation and the Russian Pharmaceutical Industry 2018: the continuation of the dialogue” convened in Moscow April 11, 2018. The jubilee Conference touched the issues of the State regulations, new rules in the medicines procurement system, quality control in the production and work process within the EAEU countries.
In the session “Unified approaches to regulating the circulation of medicines in the EAEU countries”, Nataliya Chadova, Head of the department for inspecting and expertise of the production of medicines, FSI “SID & GP”, acted as an expert. At the session participants discussed regulatory processes, a unified information system for the united EAEU pharmaceutical market, GMP-inspection and protection of intellectual property rights in the registration process for the requirements and procedures of the EAEU.
- Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
- New venue for the III All-Russia GMP Conference
- Celebrating winners of the Second All-Russia GxP Summit
- The competitive stage of the II All-Russian GxP-Summit with international participation took place in Sochi
- Participation in the XV conference «Actual problems of quality assurance of medicinal and medical care»