Participating in the launch of «Takeda» production line for the Ixazomib in Yaroslavl
On August 1, 2018, Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the FSI “SID and GP”, took part in the opening ceremony at the for the production line for the Ixazomib, an innovative medicine for patients with multiple myeloma. The ceremony was held in Yaroslavl plant of «Takeda Pharmaceuticals». The total investment in the Russian production of the medicine amounted to 477 million rubles.
The solemn opening ceremony also saw the attendance: Governor of Yaroslavl region – Dmitry Mironov; Head of the Department of Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development of Minpromtorg Russia – Aleksey Alekhin; Director of the Europe Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan – Yasushi Masaki; Representative of the Yaroslavl region in the Federation Council – Igor Kagramanyan; CEO of the “Takeda Russia”, the Head of the CIS – Andrey Potapov; Director of the “Takeda Yaroslavl” Macey Fabiancic.
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and company Sandoz held the first online forum on biotechnologies
- The SID&GP under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducted the first online inspection of Roche’s manufacturing site
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed