Our team participated in Summer Corporate Games in Crimea
On June 10 and 11, the team of the State Institute of drugs and Good Practices participated in the Summer Corporate Games that were held with the support of Ministry of Sport in Alushta, Crimea.
The event turned out a great success. On the first day, June 10, the team of the institute conquered Southern Demerdzhi (1.239 m) and symbolically set the Institute’s flag on the summit. The participants of the climb experienced a full range of emotions: the joy of achieving a goal, friendly support of their teammates and colleagues, thrilling and unexpected situations. All of them demonstrated that the strength of team spirit and incredible ability to unite in difficult and unexpected situations can be viewed as a distinctive feature of SID&GP staff that facilities the successful implementation of all institute’s goals.
On the second day, June 11, our women’s and men’s volleyball teams fought violently with professional teams of their rivals. Women’s team took the second place and won a trophy, having applied enormous effort. The cheerleaders’ team of the institute greatly supported our sportsmen during the whole game day and rightfully received an award – «the loudest cheerleaders» of the Summer Corporate Games cup.
«I sincerely congratulate our sportsmen and appreciate their persistence, the will to win and significant achievement in the first of its kind competition», noted Vladislav Shestakov, the head of the Institute.
Sports in the organization iss considered to be of great importance and, without doubt, will continue in the future.
«Development of physical culture and sports is a national priority. It is symbolic that competition coincides with the Day of Russia and takes place in of the Republic of Crimea which is known not only for its unique touristic appeal but also for implementation of physical culture into daily lives of workers, children and teenagers», –noted in his address to the Games participants Vladimir Putin, president of the Russian Federation.
- Never get far on your own. How the healthcare system is addressing the issue of access to medicines
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the ISPE EAEU Conference
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”