Kazakhstan to take part in the 2nd All-Russia GxP summit for college students “Choice of the best. Time forward”
On July 3-6, 2018, Roza Khutor (Sochi) will host the 2nd All-Russia GxP summit for local and foreign medical college students ‘Choice of the best. Time forward.’ Its importance for pharmaceutical industry is recognized in Russia that boats government educational programs for highly qualified specialists and abroad.
The summit is organized by the charity fund ‘Guiding Light’ with the support of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices. It serves as an expertise forum where best medical college and Ph.D. students from participating countries can confirm their pharmaceutical knowledge by competing with each other for top places.
Colleagues from Kazakhstan stressed the significance of the event for the pharmaceutical industry in a letter addressed to the organizers. ‘May I express great appreciation on behalf of our students for the invitation to the summit. It is very important for the development of pharmaceutical industry and joint projects in the future’, – wrote Raikhan Tuleutayeva, Ph.D., professor of the Natural Science Academy, Head of the Pharmacology and Evidence-Based Healthcare Department at the State Medical University in Semey, Kazakhstan.
‘The GxP summit is a kind of springboard for a successful career, for this event attracts attention of the key stakeholders in the pharmaceutical production market,’ shared Vladislav Shestakov, Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia.
- The Formulary of Russian pharmaceutical manufacturers by SID & GP is a tool much in demand by the industry
- A business meeting between the EAEU’s ISPE and the senior management of ISPE was held in Dublin
- Based on the results for 2018, 0.11% is the share of the drugs imported from Latin America
- The Russian GMP inspectorate signed an Agreement on Cooperation with the Cuban CECMED
- The Russian «Data Integrity & Computer System Validation» Guidelines were presented at the ISPE session