Invitation to participate in the survey “Training of personnel in the pharmaceutical industry. Staff development”
FSI “SID & GP” with the support of the First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M. Sechenov, Selectum recruitment agency, GC “Delovaya stolitsa” (SBM Russia) invites you to take part in a survey: “Training of personnel in the pharmaceutical industry. Staff development “.
The purpose of our survey is to assess the staff situation, to study the needs of facilities in various specialists with different levels of qualification, to identify the needs for new programs for higher education and trainings aimed at advanced training of personnel to ensure the future development of the pharmaceutical industry.
We invite HR Directors, managers responsible for training and retraining of personnel, managers of production and quality control units to participate in the study.
To take part you just need to answer several questions of the survey form anonymously.
Deadline for conducting of the survey: by March 15, 2018.
The obtained results will allow development of mechanisms for effective interaction between employers and the training system, and assessing the possibilities of applying professional standards.
Filling out the form takes about 7-12 minutes. The results of the survey will be presented in the framework of the Second All-Russian Pharmaceutical HR Conference, which will be held on April 25, 2018 in Moscow. In addition, the results of the survey will be available on the official website of the FSI “SID & GP”.
Looking forward to your participation!
- Leading world regulatory agencies discussed the future of remote GMP inspections at ISPE Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Summit
- Competition announcement for the best symbol of the GxP Academy
- The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise was established on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”
- The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
- The Opening of the GxP Academy unites regulators from the EAEU countries.