In Kazan, a meeting to prepare the III All-Russian GMP-conference was held
June 28 in Kazan, the Minister of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Tatarstan Albert Karimov and the director of the FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» Vladislav Shestakov held a meeting on the preparation and holding of the III All-Russian GMP conference with international participation «Russia and the World. Management of the potential of the pharmaceutical market».
Participants of the conference, among which representatives of state authorities, pharmaceuticals, professional communities and more than 20 foreign delegations are expected, will discuss factors of growth in the Russian pharmaceutical market, its integration into the global industrial market, government regulation measures, and compliance with good manufacturing practice standards. After discussing organizational issues, Vladislav Shestakov expressed confidence that the initiative of the leadership of the Republic of Tatarstan to hold the Conference in Kazan will be realized at the highest level.
The conference will be held in August from 27 to 29 and will be another large-scale event in the life of Kazan – where the day before the Red Bull Air Race will be held, and immediately after the Conference residents and guests of Kazan will celebrate the City Day.
For reference: the organizers of the Conference are the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia and the FSI «SID & GP», the operator is the C-GROUP Corporate Communications Center.
- The workshop «Risk analysis in planning of validation at pharmaceutical manufacture»
- Fifty experts of the pharmaceutical industry took part in the the expert-advisory workshop «Requirements and application of GMP rules for API manufacture»
- A meeting with the professor of the Sechenov University was held in the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices
- A meeting of the Council for Professional Qualification in Pharmacy was held in Moscow
- SID & GP – being ahead of time