Guidelines for Industrial Data Integrity are Published
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices in cooperation with PQE Group has come up with a draft of Guidelines for Data Integrity and validation of computerized systems in pharmaceutical industry. The draft is available at the Institute’s website. Please follow the link to familiarize with it; your feedback is appreciated. The authors welcome questions and comments at: email@example.com
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and company Sandoz held the first online forum on biotechnologies
- The SID&GP under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducted the first online inspection of Roche’s manufacturing site
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed