Guidelines for Industrial Data Integrity are Published
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices in cooperation with PQE Group has come up with a draft of Guidelines for Data Integrity and validation of computerized systems in pharmaceutical industry. The draft is available at the Institute’s website. Please follow the link to familiarize with it; your feedback is appreciated. The authors welcome questions and comments at: email@example.com
- Good practices in drug quality assurance from development to the consumer
- GMP inspectorates of Russia and Uzbekistan signed an Agreement on Cooperation
- Typical PQS deficiencies found at drug manufacturers: what does a GMP inspection focus on?
- The Russian and the Chinese GMP inspectorates discussed the prospects for cooperation
- SID & GP together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU) have taken up development of drugs for children