Foundation stone ceremony of the production facility “IMMUNO-GEM”
March 23, 2018, St. Petersburg. Vladislav Shestakov took part in the foundation stone ceremony of the future IMMUNO-GEM production facility in the special economic zone Novoorlovskaya where they would manufacture medicines based on human blood plasma.
Project assessments predict annual revenue of the company to be no less than 2.5 billion roubles, with planned production volume of 500,000 packs per year (blood substitutes, blood coagulation factors, intravenous immunoglobulins, substance based on human blood proteins, and innovative drugs). The company has been tasked to replace imported blood products on the Russian market and provide the population with highly effective and safe pharmaceutical products. The production site will create more than 200 work places for highly qualified professionals.
“Design and construction of the production facility provides solutions to serious social issues both in the North-West and in the entire country. This is not limited to such important aspects as job creation, budget surplus and import substitution of drugs. It also means introduction of cutting-edge technologies in Russian pharmaceutical production, including good manufacturing practices, which are a hefty priority for domestic pharmaceutical industry today, “said Vladislav Shestakov, director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”.
- Leading world regulatory agencies discussed the future of remote GMP inspections at ISPE Global Pharmaceutical Regulatory Summit
- Competition announcement for the best symbol of the GxP Academy
- The National scientific center for pharmaceutical evaluation and projects expertise was established on the basis of FSI “SID&GP”
- The Eurasian Academy of Good Practices will host the first GxP-Fest
- The Opening of the GxP Academy unites regulators from the EAEU countries.