Foundation stone ceremony of the production facility “IMMUNO-GEM”
March 23, 2018, St. Petersburg. Vladislav Shestakov took part in the foundation stone ceremony of the future IMMUNO-GEM production facility in the special economic zone Novoorlovskaya where they would manufacture medicines based on human blood plasma.
Project assessments predict annual revenue of the company to be no less than 2.5 billion roubles, with planned production volume of 500,000 packs per year (blood substitutes, blood coagulation factors, intravenous immunoglobulins, substance based on human blood proteins, and innovative drugs). The company has been tasked to replace imported blood products on the Russian market and provide the population with highly effective and safe pharmaceutical products. The production site will create more than 200 work places for highly qualified professionals.
“Design and construction of the production facility provides solutions to serious social issues both in the North-West and in the entire country. This is not limited to such important aspects as job creation, budget surplus and import substitution of drugs. It also means introduction of cutting-edge technologies in Russian pharmaceutical production, including good manufacturing practices, which are a hefty priority for domestic pharmaceutical industry today, “said Vladislav Shestakov, director of the Federal State Institution “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices”.
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Computerized systems validation. Maintenance of their validated status» to be held on 15-16 November, 2018
- An open expert-advisory workshop on the topic «Water-treatment in pharmaceutical production in view of up-to-date regulatory requirements and trends» to be held on 8-9 November, 2018
- Representatives of FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» took part in the GEP-Russia International Conference in Moscow
- Delegates of FSI «SID & GP» of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia with an official visit to Singapore towards experience sharing
- Inspectors of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices participated in a mock GMP inspection