February 20, 2017 Webinar on Implementation of Good Pharmacy Practices (GPP)
Registration is finished.
The National Pharmaceutical Chamber in cooperation with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade announces a webinar dedicated to GPP Implementation.
In the webinar we will review the GPP rules for human use products, the existing requirements for pharmacy retail sales aimed at free public access to high quality and safe pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
GPP regulations are meant for efficient management of pharmacies; better customer services; increased responsibility of pharmacists; faster interaction between the physician, the patient, and the pharmacist; welfare of healthcare consumers and customers’ retention by pharmacies.
Lecturer: E. Nevolina, M.Sc.Pharm, Executive Director of the National Pharmaceutical Chamber and non-profit partnership ‘Guild of Pharmacists’
Date: February 20, 2-17 at 11.00 – 13.00 Moscow time
No admission fee.
The webinar will be hosted by the Coordination Council for the Continuous Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Russian Ministry of Health; the participants may wish to score credits at the webinar. If you wish to score credit points, you need to forward you Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘GPP Webinar Participation Feb. 20. 2017’ in the subject line. After the webinar has been concluded, you will receive a Questionnaire; upon completing the Questionnaire you will receive a Certificate with an individual ID number.
You have to use the following equipment to participate in the webinar.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore