February 13-14, 2017 Introductory Course on Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
On February 13 and 14, 2017, State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices (SID & GP) of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade will conduct an Introductory Course on Good Clinical Practice.
The workshop is an educational project designed by SID & GP to improve the skills of research physicians and employees of pharmaceutical companies involved in the planning, organization and conduct of clinical studies.
During the workshop we will highlight the current issues of organizing and conducting clinical studies of drugs in conformity with requirements of good clinical practice. Special attention will be given to the content of the ICH GCP as reflected in the current Russian legislation and international requirements for conducting clinical studies, including regulatory standards for conducting inspection.
Evgeny Rogov, Ph.D, Head of the Education Department in the field of GCP/GLP FSI “SID and GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, expert of the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare, GLP inspector of the Federal Service for Accreditation, with 15 years of experience in organizing, conducting and control of preclinical and clinical studies.
Oleg Talibov, Head of the Research Department in the company “Ligand Research”, an associate professor in the Department of Therapy, Clinical Pharmacology and Ambulance, Moscow State Medical University, has 20 years of experience in clinical studies.
At the end of the workshop, successful students will be awarded professional certificates.
Location: Moscow, Bryusov per.2 / 14, p. 8.
Contact person: Ekaterina Ryzhikova.
Phone: +7 (915) 455-65-78
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”
- Vladislav Shestakov: GLP system must be viewed by the pharma in a common set with all good practices”
- Commencement of International student festival GxP-Fest