Exhibition “Pharmtech & Ingredients” is opened!
22-25 November 2016 in “MVC “Crocus Expo” takes place pharmaceutical exhibition “Pharmtech & Ingredients.” The exhibition at the moment is the one of the biggest in Russia and countries of the near abroad. It displays facilities, raw materials, and technology for manufacturing pharmaceuticals.
The mounts exhibit a broad range of fabrication and packing facilities as well the laboratory engineering, project- technologic solutions not only for pharmaceutical industry but also for other stages: clinical trials and pharmaceutical logistics. The exhibition displays a great number of working models. Section Ingredients gives an account of latest pharmaceutical ingredients.
Within a framework of the exhibition specialists of pharmaceutical sector communicate with each other and representatives of leading international companies, familiarize with newest layouts of foreign manufacturers of facilities and materials.
The formal opening session took place on 22 of November and Director of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices,” Deputy head of the Inspectorate Vladislav Shestakov participated in it. In his address, he greeted participants and laid stress on the importance of the contribution of initiators of the exhibition to the pharmaceutical industry: “I want to make a note of a huge role of irreplaceable Director of the exhibition Natalia Vasilieva. Thinking back 18 years ago, only 30 companies participated in this exhibition. And now, as far as I am concerned, it is one of the main exhibitions of our country. 364 companies from 25 countries over the world displayed here. This points to the fact that Natalia Vasilieva and her team put in a lot of effort”. Vladislav Shestakov expresses his hope for institutors to keep holding the bar high and for participants to sign mutually beneficial contracts.
Also Head of FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” gave an explicated interview in which he talked among other things about special aspects of contract pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary