Discourse at the open seminar
On May 23, 2018, Ivan Gulyaev, the chief expert on the GMP inspection of the FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, delivered a lecture in the framework of the open seminar. The key topics of the lecture were: “Approaches to studying the stability of drugs and APIs”, “Organization of work with control and archival samples”, “Modern trends in organizing activities to investigate results beyond the specification”. The organizers of the event were the FSI “SID & GP” and the FARMSTRATEGY company, that are the developers of a joint program to promote the introduction of the best examples of good practices in the Russian pharmaceutical industry.
Participants of the seminar noted the possibility of interactive communication with the lecturer, including the opportunity to get answers to all the questions of interest “from the very beginning” from the current expert on the drugs inspection.
Following the results of the open seminar, all participants received an official Certificate of past training.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore