Director of State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices congratulated the Sechenov University on their jubilee
On October 12, the First Moscow State Medical University named after IM Sechenov celebrated its 260th anniversary. Vladislav Shestakov – director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in the Panel meeting of the Academic Council and the opening ceremony of the monument to Sklifosovsky.
— We congratulate our highly respected colleagues on this date. The Sechenov University is the oldest medical institution that makes a significant contribution to the development and promotion of the Russian educational and scientific environment, — says Vladislav Shestakov, director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, in his address. — For the two and a half centuries, the University has been a source of personnel for the pharmaceutical industry and has trained highly skilled specialists who do difficult and noble work – they guard health and lives of the people. Colleagues from the University are experts and professionals. We are honored to interact in a number of areas and we continue to develop close cooperation between the University and our Institute. Presently, we are working together on a number of educational programs for the Institute experts. We hopefully look forward to further fruitful cooperation.
The First Moscow State University named after Sechenov is the oldest, largest and leading domestic medical university. Many prominent figures of domestic medicine – widely recognized even outside Russia – graduated and worked at the Sechenov University. Currently, the university is a center of academic medical education and scientific reserve of the nation. Using innovative achievements of information technologies, new educational standards and a rich scientific and educational basis, the University continues to foster and graduate highly qualified medical experts.
- What is in the Programme of V GMP-conference?
- The rules of organizing and conducting inspections of drug manufacturers for the compliance with GMP requirements have been changed
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and company Sandoz held the first online forum on biotechnologies
- The SID&GP under the auspices of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation conducted the first online inspection of Roche’s manufacturing site
- Rules for organizing and conducting inspection of pharmaceutical manufacturers for compliance with GMP requirements have been changed