Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
On July 10, 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria, Vladislav Shestakov – Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the State GMP Inspectorate met with Professor Assena Stoimenova, Executive Director of the Bulgarian Drug Agency (Medicines Agency of the Bulgarian Health Ministry).
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and the Bulgarian Medicines Agency signed a bilateral agreement that covers professional exchanges and timely notification on anticipated inspections and critical non-compliances. The inspectorates extended invitations to the major pharmaceutical events: the first in history joint conference of Bulgarian-Cuban regulators, GxP summit for university students and postgraduates, as well as the 3rd All-Russia GMP Conference. The delegates also discussed participation of observers in pharmaceutical inspections, organization of educational inspections, and development of joint educational programs, supplementary education and advanced skills projects.
“We continue to strengthen international cooperation between regulatory authorities, and by signing the present Agreement with the Bulgarian Inspectorate we made big step towards our goal. Intensive interaction between our nations in the pharmaceutical industry fill me with great expectation: our discussion was not limited to regulatory issues only, we also talked about the future of the industry – our students, “- said Vladislav Shestakov, Head of the delegation.
- The inspection of the foreign pharmaceutical company registering its drug product in Kazakhstan was carried out by the Russian Inspectorate
- 157 license holders out of 189 manufacturing sites have received a GMP-certificate following the procedure of filing an application
- Giuseppe Fedegari: «The shortcut to training: working with people who already have the experience»
- FSI «SID & GP» is holding a training workshop with international participation for pharmaceutical inspectors
- On 07 February, a new solids manufacturing facility was launched by the «Obolenskoe» Pharmaceutical Enterprise