Cooperation Agreement signed with the Bulgarian Inspectorate
On July 10, 2018 in Sofia, Bulgaria, Vladislav Shestakov – Director of the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the State GMP Inspectorate met with Professor Assena Stoimenova, Executive Director of the Bulgarian Drug Agency (Medicines Agency of the Bulgarian Health Ministry).
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and the Bulgarian Medicines Agency signed a bilateral agreement that covers professional exchanges and timely notification on anticipated inspections and critical non-compliances. The inspectorates extended invitations to the major pharmaceutical events: the first in history joint conference of Bulgarian-Cuban regulators, GxP summit for university students and postgraduates, as well as the 3rd All-Russia GMP Conference. The delegates also discussed participation of observers in pharmaceutical inspections, organization of educational inspections, and development of joint educational programs, supplementary education and advanced skills projects.
“We continue to strengthen international cooperation between regulatory authorities, and by signing the present Agreement with the Bulgarian Inspectorate we made big step towards our goal. Intensive interaction between our nations in the pharmaceutical industry fill me with great expectation: our discussion was not limited to regulatory issues only, we also talked about the future of the industry – our students, “- said Vladislav Shestakov, Head of the delegation.
- On 30 March 2021 FSI “SID & GP” and Ministry of the People’s Power for Health of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela signed a cooperation agreement
- Continuity of GxP – for the benefit of nations’ health
- Experts discussed the development potential of the pharmaceutical industry in the light of Pharma-2030 strategy
- “Solidarity training program”: uniting pharmaceutical industry and the world
- Russian delegation went to Uzbekistan with a business visit