Conducting a joint training GMP-inspection
On June 4 and 5, 2018, at the production site of solid dosage forms (Istanbul, Turkey), employees of FSI “SID & GP” – Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training, and Vitaly Kazyulkin, Chief specialist of the department for inspection of medicines production, conducted a joint training GMP inspection with representatives of the regulatory entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic. This event was a continuation of the educational activity of the institute within the framework of the GLO project (Global Learning Opportunities) in cooperation with the World Health Organization.
The main goal of the training inspection was the exchange of experience between the regulatory entities of the EAEU member states in the field of inspecting of pharmaceutical production facilities for compliance with the requirements of the rules of good manufacturing practice of the EAEU, the formation of the common inspection principles, as well as the further development of interregulatory dialogue in view of the expected launch of GMP-inspection procedures within the Union.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary