Conducting a joint training GMP-inspection
On June 4 and 5, 2018, at the production site of solid dosage forms (Istanbul, Turkey), employees of FSI “SID & GP” – Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training, and Vitaly Kazyulkin, Chief specialist of the department for inspection of medicines production, conducted a joint training GMP inspection with representatives of the regulatory entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic. This event was a continuation of the educational activity of the institute within the framework of the GLO project (Global Learning Opportunities) in cooperation with the World Health Organization.
The main goal of the training inspection was the exchange of experience between the regulatory entities of the EAEU member states in the field of inspecting of pharmaceutical production facilities for compliance with the requirements of the rules of good manufacturing practice of the EAEU, the formation of the common inspection principles, as well as the further development of interregulatory dialogue in view of the expected launch of GMP-inspection procedures within the Union.
- Director of “SID&GP” has introduced the statistics of identified non-conformities in the registration dossier
- SID&GP Director took part in the meeting dedicated to pharmaceutical manufacturing localization in the Ryazan region
- Russian GMP-Inspectorate. Summary of “Pharma-2020”
- SID & GP took part in a Conference in honor of the EMA’s 25th Anniversary
- Industry solidarity in training of pharmaceutical personnel