Conducting a joint training GMP-inspection
On June 4 and 5, 2018, at the production site of solid dosage forms (Istanbul, Turkey), employees of FSI “SID & GP” – Vladimir Orlov, Deputy Head of the department of scientific and methodological work and training, and Vitaly Kazyulkin, Chief specialist of the department for inspection of medicines production, conducted a joint training GMP inspection with representatives of the regulatory entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Kyrgyz Republic. This event was a continuation of the educational activity of the institute within the framework of the GLO project (Global Learning Opportunities) in cooperation with the World Health Organization.
The main goal of the training inspection was the exchange of experience between the regulatory entities of the EAEU member states in the field of inspecting of pharmaceutical production facilities for compliance with the requirements of the rules of good manufacturing practice of the EAEU, the formation of the common inspection principles, as well as the further development of interregulatory dialogue in view of the expected launch of GMP-inspection procedures within the Union.
- Annual Biotechmed Forum: State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices presents survey results of drug manufacturers’ preparedness for comprehensive labeling
- The State Institute of Medicines and Good Practices concludes strategic agreements at the annual Biotechmed Forum
- Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade and State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices took part in International Conference of Drug Regulatory Authorities
- SID & GP strengthens interaction between international regulators
- Presentation at ISPE conference in Singapore