Business role-playing game “Beat out the GMP expert”
State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (SID & GP) is announcing the start of accepting the questions for the business role-playing game “Beat out the GMP expert”. Leading specialists in the field of Good Practices in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP inspectors from different countries will be answering the questions. Author of the best question will get a prize.
The game will take place on September 25, 2019 within the framework of the IV All-Russia GMP Conference in Svetlogorsk (Kaliningrad region).
The question may be related to any of the Good Practices: GMP, GLP, GCP, GEP, GDP, etc.; related to manufacturing rules, risk-based approach, the single market of the Eurasian Economic Union and so forth.
The question and the answer can be sent either in a written form or as a video message. Information of the sender must be included (Surname, name, organization and job title). The correct answer – confirmed in reliable source – must be provided. The use of photography and video materials from the real manufacturing sites is permitted.
Deadline – 16 August 2019.
Question and answer along with other information must be sent to: email@example.com.
The organizers of the IV All-Russia GMP Conference – Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation in conjunction with State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices; technical assistance is provided by the Centre of corporate communications S-Group.
- On 30 March 2021 FSI “SID & GP” and Ministry of the People’s Power for Health of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela signed a cooperation agreement
- Continuity of GxP – for the benefit of nations’ health
- Experts discussed the development potential of the pharmaceutical industry in the light of Pharma-2030 strategy
- “Solidarity training program”: uniting pharmaceutical industry and the world
- Russian delegation went to Uzbekistan with a business visit