A seminar on the topical issues in the field of inspection was held by the FSI «SID&GP» Educational Center
On June 13-14, 2017, a two-day seminar on the topic «Organization, preparation and implementation of inspections. Manufacturer’s and applicant’s responsibilities and accountability. Analysis of the most common discrepancies identified during inspection» took place in Moscow. It was attended by about fifty employees of several.
Leading pharmaceutical companies.
The seminar was organized by the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (SID&GP). The main objective of the event was to share information concerning subtle aspects of preparing for and conducting inspections, proper documentation and deadlines along with essential observations made by inspecting officers. In other words, everything that manufacturers who make preparations for an upcoming inspection should know.
The following subjects were covered in detail during the seminar: matters on different stages of preparation for an inspection; proper documentation handling (preparation, deadlines, volume and scope, cover letters); major issues and discrepancies, an applicant’s course of action on a manufacturing site, main groups of discrepancies, analysis, various preventive and corrective measures.
SID&GP employees, namely the Head of the Examination Department Madina Sottayeva, the Head of the Inspection of Drug Manufacturing Department Natalia Chadova, the Deputy Head of the Inspection Department Vladimir Orlov and the lead specialist Nadezhda Arkhipova conducted the seminar.
Please explore the photo report of the event provided below:
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary