A representative from FSI «SID & GP» gave a presentation in the framework of international innovation camp «PHILIN»
Stanislav Livanskiy, Head of the Department for Economics and Analysis of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry of FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of Minpromtorg of Russia, gave a presentation in the framework of international innovation camp «PHILIN», which was held from 22 untill 29 September in Yaroslavl. This year, «FILIN» in Yaroslavl for the fifth time gathered the fifth year students of pharmaceutical and chemical-technological universities of CIS countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan). The current program of studies with students in the camp was devoted to the entry into force of the EAEU regulation, thus knowledge of English was one of the requirements for the forum participants. Training seminars, master classes, round tables with the participation of leading pharmaceutical companies’ heads on various educational sites were held within a week. Stanislav Livanskiy presented a report on the topic: “Competitive environment. Evaluation of the EAEU market”.
Pharmaceutical international innovation camp «PHILIN» is a week-long educational program for undergraduate students on the most relevant issues of medicines production. 80 students from 27 profile universities of Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan took part in the educational project.
- Good practices in drug quality assurance from development to the consumer
- GMP inspectorates of Russia and Uzbekistan signed an Agreement on Cooperation
- Typical PQS deficiencies found at drug manufacturers: what does a GMP inspection focus on?
- The Russian and the Chinese GMP inspectorates discussed the prospects for cooperation
- SID & GP together with the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU) have taken up development of drugs for children