A representative from FSI «SID & GP» gave a presentation in the framework of international innovation camp «PHILIN»
Stanislav Livanskiy, Head of the Department for Economics and Analysis of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry of FSI «State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices» of Minpromtorg of Russia, gave a presentation in the framework of international innovation camp «PHILIN», which was held from 22 untill 29 September in Yaroslavl. This year, «FILIN» in Yaroslavl for the fifth time gathered the fifth year students of pharmaceutical and chemical-technological universities of CIS countries (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan). The current program of studies with students in the camp was devoted to the entry into force of the EAEU regulation, thus knowledge of English was one of the requirements for the forum participants. Training seminars, master classes, round tables with the participation of leading pharmaceutical companies’ heads on various educational sites were held within a week. Stanislav Livanskiy presented a report on the topic: “Competitive environment. Evaluation of the EAEU market”.
Pharmaceutical international innovation camp «PHILIN» is a week-long educational program for undergraduate students on the most relevant issues of medicines production. 80 students from 27 profile universities of Russia, Belarus, Armenia, Kazakhstan took part in the educational project.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary