A regular educational course for pharmaceutical inspectors is taking place at FSI «SID & GP»
On 04 February, 2019, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices started a regular educational course for GMP inspectors (theory and practice) including the topical issues of Good Manufacturing Practice. This course is mandatory for the pharmaceutical inspectorate and lasts 2 months.
In the period from 04 to 08 February, the following topics from the GMP environment are under focus:
- Training and attestation of Qualified Persons in the Russian Federation and the EAEU;
- Chapters 3 and 5 of EU GMP and EAEU GMP with revisions as of 2015;
- Cross-contamination risk assessment in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Cleaning validation in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Manufacture of sterile drugs with a brief discussion of the draft of revisions in Annex 1 to EU GMP.
Apart from the theoretical part, the workshop includes case studies related to detection and classification of GMP non-conformities during GMP inspections.
An increased focus is put on the analysis and comparison of certain paragraphs of the requirements contained in the effective RF GMP, EU GMP and EAEU GMP, as well as in the recommendations by global professional associations in the pharmaceutical manufacture environment.
The workshop features the following speakers:
- EU experts-certified GMP professional and trainer, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Yury Podpruzhnikov.
- Deputy Director for Scientific Activities, Department Head in Sechenov University, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Natalia Pyatigorskaya.
- Director of “SID&GP” has introduced the statistics of identified non-conformities in the registration dossier
- SID&GP Director took part in the meeting dedicated to pharmaceutical manufacturing localization in the Ryazan region
- Russian GMP-Inspectorate. Summary of “Pharma-2020”
- SID & GP took part in a Conference in honor of the EMA’s 25th Anniversary
- Industry solidarity in training of pharmaceutical personnel