A regular educational course for pharmaceutical inspectors is taking place at FSI «SID & GP»
On 04 February, 2019, the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices started a regular educational course for GMP inspectors (theory and practice) including the topical issues of Good Manufacturing Practice. This course is mandatory for the pharmaceutical inspectorate and lasts 2 months.
In the period from 04 to 08 February, the following topics from the GMP environment are under focus:
- Training and attestation of Qualified Persons in the Russian Federation and the EAEU;
- Chapters 3 and 5 of EU GMP and EAEU GMP with revisions as of 2015;
- Cross-contamination risk assessment in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Cleaning validation in shared (multi-purpose) facilities;
- Manufacture of sterile drugs with a brief discussion of the draft of revisions in Annex 1 to EU GMP.
Apart from the theoretical part, the workshop includes case studies related to detection and classification of GMP non-conformities during GMP inspections.
An increased focus is put on the analysis and comparison of certain paragraphs of the requirements contained in the effective RF GMP, EU GMP and EAEU GMP, as well as in the recommendations by global professional associations in the pharmaceutical manufacture environment.
The workshop features the following speakers:
- EU experts-certified GMP professional and trainer, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Yury Podpruzhnikov.
- Deputy Director for Scientific Activities, Department Head in Sechenov University, Doctor of Pharmacy, Professor Natalia Pyatigorskaya.
- Never get far on your own. How the healthcare system is addressing the issue of access to medicines
- Vladislav Shestakov took part in the ISPE EAEU Conference
- The contest «The best Technical Director» has been announced
- FSI “SID & GP” of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade shared its perspectives on conducting GMP inspections in the conditions of aseptic process with the Institute for Medicines and Medical Devices of Montenegro during an educational webinar
- Summing up the results of International Student Festival “GxP-Fest”