A meeting of the Council for Professional Qualification in Pharmacy was held in Moscow
On December 20, a meeting of the Council for Professional Qualification in Pharmacy was held. The meeting of the Council was attended by representatives of the Ministry of Healthcare, the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Federal Service for Surveillance in Healthcare, the National Pharmaceutical Chamber Union, the Medical Industry Associations and Enterprises Union, the leading Russian universities and the pharmaceutical community.
The Council for Professional Qualification in Pharmacy is subdivided into committees, each responsible for a certain area: pharmaceutical activities, industrial pharmacy, professional standards, public and professional accreditation of educational organizations, professional and public accreditation of educational programs, independent evaluation and certification of qualifications in pharmacy, good practices, the appeal commission. The members of the committees include both representatives of regulatory authorities, professional non-profit partnerships and organizations, and representatives of the pharmaceutical business community.
The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices of Minpromtorg of Russia is involved in the good practices committee. The committee is headed by the Director of FSI «SID & GP» Mr. Vladislav Shestakov. Besides representatives of the Institute, the committee has members from the Non-profit Partnership Self-regulatory Organization «Pharmaceutical Market Standards», the National Pharmaceutical Chamber Union and the Non-profit Partnership «Pharmacy Guild», the Professional Pharmaceutical Organizations Union, JSC «Akrikhin», the Pharmstandard company, the R-Pharm group of companies, JSC «Legispharm».
During the meeting, the results of the Council’s work for 2018 were summarized and the plans of activities for the next year were presented and discussed.
- The Cooperation Agreement was signed between State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices and National agency of pharmaceutical products of Algeria
- SID&GP passed the recertification audit of the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015
- Russian Federation has submitted an application for the Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme PIC/S accession
- SID&GP experts participated in the ISPE Eurasian Affiliate pre-conference
- Signing of Cooperation agreement between FSI “SID&GP” and Agency for medicinal products and medical devices of Bosnia and Herzegovina