19th International Exhibition of Equipment, Raw Materials and Technologies for pharmaceutical production Pharmtech & Ingredients 2017
On November 21, 2017, the grand opening of the 19th International Exhibition of Equipment, Raw Materials and Technology for Pharmaceutical Production Pharmtech & Ingredients 2017 took place in Moscow, at which Director of the Department for Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development of the Minpromtorg of Russia Alexey Alekhin and Director of FSI «SID & GP» Vladislav Shestakov gave the welcoming speeches.
Pharmtech & Ingredients exhibition today is a unique project and a significant event for the industry that contributes to the development of domestic production and expansion of cooperation between world innovative companies and domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers.
In 2017, 401 companies from 29 countries participate in the exhibition. The total area of the exhibition in comparison with the last year has increased by 18% and exceeded 16 500 square meters. 58 companies will present their expositions at the exhibition for the first time. Companies from Germany, Switzerland and Iran act as part of national pavilions.
Exhibitors will demonstrate at their stands a wide range of production and packaging equipment, equipment for laboratories, design and technological solutions for creating turnkey pharmaceutical manufacturing, clinical trials, and “clean rooms”. Many exhibition samples visitors can see in action. The Ingredients section will present domestic and foreign manufacturers of high-quality APIs and functional ingredients used today in the manufacture of modern medicines.
- The issues of the legal and regulatory framework of pharmaceutical activities in Russian and the EAEU were discussed by participants of the VI All-Russia Congress
- The experts of FSI «SID & GP» took part in the meeting of Indian manufacturers and suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry with Russian colleagues
- «Requirements and Application of GMP Rules to Manufacture of APIs» – an open expert-advisory workshop
- Russian drugs penetration to the key segments of the pharmaceutical market rose in the 1st half of 2018
- The State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices Of the Ministry of Industry and trade of the Russian federation Celebrates 45th Anniversary