Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus
December 1-2, 2016 Director of Federal State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices, Deputy Head of the Inspectorate Vladislav Shestakov visited the Republic of Belarus with his colleagues from the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russian Federation at the invitation of the Department of Pharmaceutical Industry of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus. On a number of contracts were held negotiations and a cooperation agreement between FSI “State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices” (Russia) and RUE “Center for Examinations and Tests in Health Service” (the Republic of Belarus) have been signed over the course of the visit. The signing of the agreement gives the opportunity to harmonize fruitfully the cooperation in the field of the inspection tools of pharmaceutical manufacturing sites in our countries and implement educational projects including training and joint inspections as puts it Vladislav Shestakov, who was primary initiator of the entering into an agreement.
- Interview on a stage with Vladislav Shestakov
- Presentation at the 1st All-Russian Scientific and Educational Congress with international participation “Oncoradiology, Radiodiagnosis and Therapy”
- Receiving of honoree prize “For positive impact” from the publication house “Pharmvestnik”
- Invitation to participate in the survey “Training of personnel in the pharmaceutical industry. Staff development”
- FSI “SID & GP” certified for conformity of the quality control system to international standard requirements ISO 9001:2015 (GOST R ISO 9001-2015)