19th International Exhibition of Equipment, Raw Materials and Technologies for pharmaceutical production Pharmtech & Ingredients 2017
On November 21, 2017, the grand opening of the 19th International Exhibition of Equipment, Raw Materials and Technology for Pharmaceutical Production Pharmtech & Ingredients 2017 took place in Moscow, at which Director of the Department for Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry Development of the Minpromtorg of Russia Alexey Alekhin and Director of FSI «SID & GP» Vladislav Shestakov gave the welcoming speeches.
Pharmtech & Ingredients exhibition today is a unique project and a significant event for the industry that contributes to the development of domestic production and expansion of cooperation between world innovative companies and domestic pharmaceutical manufacturers.
In 2017, 401 companies from 29 countries participate in the exhibition. The total area of the exhibition in comparison with the last year has increased by 18% and exceeded 16 500 square meters. 58 companies will present their expositions at the exhibition for the first time. Companies from Germany, Switzerland and Iran act as part of national pavilions.
Exhibitors will demonstrate at their stands a wide range of production and packaging equipment, equipment for laboratories, design and technological solutions for creating turnkey pharmaceutical manufacturing, clinical trials, and “clean rooms”. Many exhibition samples visitors can see in action. The Ingredients section will present domestic and foreign manufacturers of high-quality APIs and functional ingredients used today in the manufacture of modern medicines.
- Definition of the term “Additional materials” after conducting the inspection of foreign manufacturer
- Pre-New Year address of V. Shestakov
- Signing of Memorandum on cooperation between FSI “SID and GP” and the Department for Medicines Supply and Medical Equipment under the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Speech at the V All-Russian Congress: “Pharmaceutical activity in Russia and EAEU: legal regulation 2017”
- Presentation at the IV Eurasian Economic Congress